Dienstag, 29. Januar 2013

Got tagged


Hello everyone,

I've got tagged by Miya. So here are my answers to the following questions:

1. Do you have any pets?
I have one rabbit "Fussel" and at my parents home I have a cat "Luna", she's very old.

2. 3 things you see at the moment:
Kyo/ my PC/ chocolate

3. How is the weather?
can't see it, because it's dark outside.

4. Do you have a driving-license?
yes since 2005

5. When you woke up, today?
around 5:30 =_=

6. Last shower?
today :3

7. Last movie?
"The cabin in the woods" at saturday.

8. Your latest text-messege?
Sorry I won't translate in english. It was "Haha du hattest Rect! Die Brüste von Claudelle sind gemacht!!! XD ild <3" ^^;

9. Wich ringtone, do you have?
the refrain of "Vanitas" from Dir en grey

10. Did you ever been to a foreign country?
yes about 20 times or more. I haven't count...

11. Love sushi?
yes :3

12.Your favorite supermarket?
Lol what a question :D In Germany it's "LIDL"in Japan it's "Lawson"

13. Did you ever take some sleeping tablets?
No, most of the time I can sleep well.

14. How many siblings?
no one

15. Computer or notebook?
notebook

16. Wich age you will reach on your next birthday?
don't remember me on that v.v 27

17. Glasses or lenses?
nothing, but sometimes I'm wearing coloured lenses

18. Dying your hair?
I dyed it so many times. ^^;

19. Any plans for today?
eating, TV watching, sleeping (common it's evenimg!)

20. When did you cried the last time?
last weekend

21. Best pizza covering?
salami and cheese :3

22. Hamburger or Cheeseburger?
I don't like burgers

23. Did you had an allnighter?
yes, 3 or 4 times when I was younger (I'm old now xD)

24. Eyecolor?
blue

25. Can you Cola and Pepsi tell apart from each other?
yes but I don't like cola nor pepsi :/

Rules:
Tell your follower, who tagged you
Answer the questions
Tag 6 other blogger
Tell them that they got tagged


Thanks Miya for tagging me, I have fun to answerr this questions.
I tag everyone who wants to make this tag ^.^

greetings your Berry

Kommentare:

Miya Skellington hat gesagt…

Schön, dass du mitgemacht hast. ^--^

Ja~ ich kenne auch irgendwie keinen außer mir, der so einen Hass auf 'Vanilla' hat. XDD Ich weiß ja selber nicht woher es kommt, aber ich mochte den Song noch nie. *ha ha* Dafür hat mir die YFC-version von dem Song umso besser gefallen, das hat richtig Spaß gemacht, auf dem Konzert. <33

'Yokan' ist ein toller Song. Ich höre ihn heute noch super gerne und hab ich eigentlich immer auf dem Player. <33

Sooyoona hat gesagt…

Echt? Claudelle hat gemachte Brüste? :D Ich musste gerade so lachen als ich das gelesen habe. Ich finde solche Tags immer extrem spannend. Kopf hoch, ich werde dieses Jahr (kaum zu glauben!) auch 27! O_o aber pssst ;)

Maegwin hat gesagt…

Tja, also wenn Du mir 27 schreibst, dass Du Dich uralt fühlst... dann hätte ich wohl doch nicht verraten sollen, wie alt ich bin *grummel*
Ururururalt?
Dir en gray ist geil! Hab ich auf dem Mera Luna gesehen.

ねこちゃん hat gesagt…

hehe.. I don't like cola nor pepsi neither! ugh... in fact, I think they both taste pretty disgusting. Oh, and I watched that movie too recently! I thought it was pretty scary and so weird! (: